FC Porto - FC Zenit


0 - 0

FC Porto - FC Zenit Summary


Home Sore Home Player Name Event Type Minute Event Type Away Player Name Away Score
      28' YellowCard Anyukov  
  Helton YellowCard 38'      
      40' YellowCard Fayzulin  
  Otamendi YellowCard 48'      
  Hulk YellowCard 71'      
      76' YellowCard Malafeev  

FC Porto - FC Zenit Videos Youtube logo


Previous Meetings


FC Zenit - FC Porto 3 - 1 28 September 2011

Twitter Feed (#FCPORTO #ZENIT)


gareth_wheeler: Now that's some nouveau and urban commentary, Dunlop! RT @Brendan_Dunlop #FCporto threw the entire condominium at #Zenit 06 December 2011 22:41 from

Jawknee182: RT @Brendan_Dunlop: Unlucky evening for #FCporto, threw the entire condominium at #Zenit but couldn't get the goal they needed. Wouldn't wanna be Vitor Pereira 06 December 2011 22:41 from

Brendan_Dunlop: Unlucky evening for #FCporto, threw the entire condominium at #Zenit but couldn't get the goal they needed. Wouldn't wanna be Vitor Pereira 06 December 2011 22:38 from

EuroClubIndex: #CL Group G: FC Porto have a 61% chance of reaching the Last 16, while Zenit have a 39% chance. #FCPorto @fczp #zenit #UCL @FC_Porto 06 December 2011 20:35 from

SportsTVs: #SPORTTV1: #FCPorto - #Zenit #ChampionsLeague (06-12-2011 às 19:45) @ Link 1 | Link 2 | Link… http://t.co/80BMLWxt 06 December 2011 19:08 from

SportsBriefs: #football #betting: back #FCPorto 4/6 at most places to win at home v #Zenit in #ChampionsLeague tonight. #UCL 06 December 2011 18:59 from

KazuzaBar: #SPORTTV1: #FCPorto - #Zenit #ChampionsLeague (06-12-2011 às 19:45) @ Link 1 | Link 2 | Link… http://t.co/GiZIafLY 06 December 2011 18:43 from

SportsWebTVs: #SPORTTV1: #FCPorto - #Zenit #ChampionsLeague (06-12-2011 às 19:45) @ Link 1 | Link 2 | Link… http://t.co/qzzLeTKl 06 December 2011 18:00 from

Edo_Cehic: #Sportsnet, can you please broadcast #fcporto vs #zenit tomorrow? And not #Barcelona vs those #gypsies. Thank you. 06 December 2011 10:14 from

Venue: Estádio do Dragão, capacity: 50,399


FC Porto - FC Zenit


When

Time

Venue Estádio do Dragão

City Porto

Country Portugal

Competition Champions League 2011 - 2012

Round 6

Stage Group Stage

Champions League 2011 - 2012 Stages


Table Group G


  PL W D L P
FC Zenit 6 2 3 1 9
APOEL FC 6 2 3 1 9
FC Porto 6 2 2 2 8
Shakhtar Donetsk 6 1 2 3 5